Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
OPTIONAL I SOCIOLOGY ‘Subjective'(ऐच्छिक प्रथम नागरिकशास्त्र)
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
Full Marks: 80
| Download-File Size: 58.4 kb | Question Paper Of Sociology Subjective Optional I (RE-645’S’) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Sociology Subjective Optional I (RE-645’S’) | SEE | 2073/2017
दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।
विषयगत प्रश्नहरु (Subjective Questions)
समूह ‘ख’ (Group-‘B’)
Write long answers of the following questions. (Any Three) [3X10=30]
1. What do you mean by marriage? What are the types of marriage? Explain briefly. [3+7=10]
2. Explain in brief any five contemporary social problems prevailed in Nepalese society. 
3. Explain any five importance of social research. 
4. Define social change and explain the factors of social change. [4+6=10]
5. What are the major religions followed by Nepali? Explain the religious tolerance observed in Nepal? [5+5=10]
समूह ‘ग’ (Group-‘C’)
Write short answers to any Ten of the following questions. [10X5=50]
6. Mention the characteristics of nuclear family.
7. Mention the advantages of monogamy.
8. Mention any five ways to prevent from HIV/AIDs.
9. Mention the types of social control.
10. Highlight the importance of ‘Red-cross’.
11. How social research supports government to formulate policy? Mention in five points.
12. Mention any five obstacles of social change.
13. Mention the social changes that have occured in your community.
14. Write a paragraph on ‘Guided Social Change’.
15. Mention the social changes in Nepal with example.
16. Give breif introduction of the ‘Chhath Parba’.
17. Mention cultural differences between ‘Gurung’ and ‘Rai’.
18. State the points of the obstacles of agricultural business in Nepal.
Check Question Paper Of Sociology Subjective Optional I (RE-645’S’) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Sociology Subjective Optional I Paper 2073 SEE (RE-645'S')