Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
VETERINARY LABORATORY TECHNIQUE
Time: 1 hr 15 minutes
Full Marks: 40
| Download-File Size: 25.6 kb | Question Paper Of Veterinary Laboratory Technique (RE-ANS701) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Veterinary Laboratory Technique (RE-ANS701) | SEE | 2073/2017
दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
Attempt any four questions [4×1=4]
1. Mention the required temperature, time and pressure while doing outoclave.
2. What is scrubbing during cleaning of glassware ?
3. Write one importance of fecal examination.
4. Write the full form of RBC and WBC.
5. What is hematuria ?
6. Write the full form of CMT.
7. Write the pathological change seen in proventriculus in Ranikhet disease.
Attempt any eight questions. [8X2=16]
8. Write any two types of microscope.
9. Write any two safety measures that should be followed in laboratory.
10. Write any two antiseptics used in laboratory.
11. Write any two methods of fecal examination.
12. What is skin scrapping test ?
13. Write the name of different blood cells.
14. Write any two function of blood.
15. Which vein is used to collect blood in pig and poultry ?
16. Enlist the different physical characteristics of urine.
17. What is the principle of gram’s staining ?
18. Write two examples of culture media.
19. Write any two examples of gram +ve bacteria.
20. Write any two points that should be considered before performing post mortem examination.
21. Why postmortem is not conducted in suspection of anthrax ?
Attempt any four questions. [4X5=20]
22. List any six instruments used in laboratory and describe hot air oven in brief.
23. Describe the method of preparation of 50% glycerine solution.
24. Briefly describe the different methods of fecal sample collection.
25. Explain any one method of hemoglobis estimation.
26. Explain the chemical characteristics of urine in brief.
27. Explain the procedure of antibiotic sensitivity test.
28. Prepare a model of post-mortem examination report.
Check Question Paper Of Veterinary Laboratory Technique (RE-ANS701) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Veterinary Laboratory Technique Question Paper 2073 (RE-ANS701)