Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
OPTIONAL I SOCIOLOGY ‘Objective'(ऐच्छिक प्रथम समाजशास्त्र)
Time: 30 minutes
Full Marks: 20
| Download-File Size: 66.9 kb | Question Paper Of Sociology Objective Optional I (RE-645’O’) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Sociology Objective Optional I (RE-645’O’) | SEE | 2073/2017
(Signature of Invigilator)
(Signature of Superintendent)
नोट: परीक्षार्थीले वस्तुगत प्रश्नपत्र बुझाएपछि मात्र विषयगत प्रश्नपत्र प्राप्त गर्नेछन्।
वस्तुगत प्रश्नहरु (Objective Questions)
समूह ‘क’ (Group-‘A’)
Tick ( √ ) the best answer. [20×1=20]
1. Who consists in nuclear famly?
a. (Mother and children)
b. (Father, mother and children)
c. (Father and children)
d. (All of the above)
2. In which of the following families authority vests in woman-head?
a. (Nuclear family)
b. (Joint family)
c. (Matriarchal family)
d. (Patriarchal family)
3. In which ethnic group of Nepal is polyandry prevalent?
a. (Gurung) b. (Satar)
c. (Rai) d. (Humli Tamang)
4. What does marriage primarily contribute to formation of ?
a. (Club) b. (Society)
c. (Family) d. (Group)
5. In which ecological region is ‘Jhuma System’ prevailed?
a. (Mountain) b. (Inner terai)
c. (Terai) d. (Hilly)
6. Among which one of the following relations, is ‘Joking relationship’ prevailed?
b. (Mother -Son)
d. (Sister-in-Law – Brother in Law)
7. When was SOS village established in Nepal?
a. (2022 B.S) b. (2025 B.S)
c. (2028 B.S) d. (2033 B.S)
8. Which of the following is not the profit oriented organization?
a. (Nepal Bank Limited)
b. (Nepal Oil Limited)
d. (National Trading Limited)
9. Which one fo the following is the source of secondary data?
a. (Interview) b. (Observation)
c. (Literature Review) d. (Discussion)
10. Which one is the main reason of growing importance of social research?
a. (Gap in class) b. (Conflict)
c. (Complex Society) d. (Simple Society)
11. Which method does belong to observing at things carefully?
a. (Record) b. (Questionnaire)
c. (Observation) d. (Interview)
12. Which one of the following is the informal social control?
a. (Military) b. (Police)
c. (Customs) d. (Court)
13. What is the process of social change?
a. (Short) b. (Continuous)
c. (Temporary) d. (Permanent)
14. Which one of the following factors is helpful to reduce/remove the obstacles of social change?
c. (Population growth)
15. What is the form of culture?
a. (Artificial) b. (Permanent)
c. (Dynamic) d. (Physical)
16. Which organization of the following is in daily contact of community?
d. (Non-governmental Organization)
17. (Who are Raute?)
c. (Hunter and food gatherers)
18. ‘Chamling’ is sub-cast of —— tribe.
a. (Tharu) b. (Rai)
c. (Tamang) d. (Magar)
19. Which one is called reformist in christianity?
d. (Non of them)
20. What is called to the priest of ‘Dhimal’?
a. (Dhami or Majhi)
Check Question Paper Of Sociology Objective Optional I (RE-645’O’) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Sociology Optional I SEE Question Paper 2073 (RE-645'O')