Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
MUSIC OPTIONAL II (ऐच्छिक द्वितीय संगीत)
Time: 2 hrs 15 minutes
Full Marks: 75
| Download-File Size: 37.2 kb | Question Paper Of Music Optional II (RE-740) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Music Optional II (RE-740) | SEE | 2073/2017
Attempt any Two questions from the following. [2X14=28]
1. Describe with example the different types of ‘Jaati’ used in music.
2. How many ‘Shruties’ are recommended in music? Explain according to the Bhatkhande Theory.
3. Why ‘That’ is called the creator of Raag? Introducing ‘That’ explain how many raags are named after the name of ‘That’ in classical music? Explain.
Attempt any Seven questions from the following. [7X6=42]
4. Explaining the origination and development of music, discuss about the effect given to human life.
5. What is ‘Saptak’? How ‘Saptak’ is explained in music? Explain.
6. What do you understand by ‘Barna’? Write the different types of ‘Barna’ and ‘notes position’.
7. According to Bhatkhande Music Theory how many Raags are recommended? How the time of days & might is divided for singing Raag?
8. Introducing the importance of ‘Taal’ write about ‘Dadra Taal’.
9. Describe the importance of singing in classical music. Write down the introduction of ‘Raag Bhairab’.
10. What is singing style? Discuss about the good and bad qualities of singing.
11. What are the similarities and differences between constructive song and folk song?
12. Report about the relation development between Nepali Music and Western Music.
13. Write down six musical note signs used in western staff notation.
Choose the best answer and write. [10X0.5=5]
14. ‘Aahad’ use in music ……….
a. (Dhwani) b. (Aalankar)
c. (Naad) d. (Gahana)
15. There are nine Jati of ……… in Music.
a. (Naad) b. (Aalankar)
c. (Raag) d. (Aawaj)
16. The action of going …….. of notes is said ‘Awaroha’.
a. (Down) b. (Up)
c. (Straight) d. (Cenral)
17. In ………. music Bhatkhande theory is used.
a. (Nepali) b. (Folk)
c. (Western) d. (Classical)
18. In western music notation ‘G-clef’ is used as …………..
a. (Sign notes) b. (Aaroha)
c. (Music sign) d. (Aabaroha)
19. Only 10 ……… are recommended in music.
a. (Saptak) b. (That)
c. (Raag) d. (Dhwani)
20. ………. are sung in classical music.
a. (Jaati) b. (Raag)
c. (Aalankar) d. (That)
21. ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni’ notes are used in Aaroha of Raag ……..
a. (Bhairavi) b. (Khamaj)
c. (Yaman) d. (Bageshree)
22. …….. song is also can be taken as an example of folk song singing.
a. (Pop) b. (Modern)
c. (Festival) d. (Classical)
23. There are …………. matra in ‘Jhaptal’.
a. (Five) b. (Six)
c. (Seven) d. (Ten)
Check Question Paper Of Music Optional II (RE-740) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Music Optional II Question Paper 2073 (RE-740)