Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
COMPULSORY HEALTH,POPULATION & ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION
(अनिवार्य स्वास्थ्य, जनसंख्या तथा वातावरण शिक्षा)
Time: 2:15 hrs
Full Marks: 75
(दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।)
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
| Download-File Size: 61.4 kb | Question Paper Of Compulsory Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-SP) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-SP) | SEE | 2073/2017
तलका प्रश्नहरुको अति छोटो उत्तर दिनुहोस्। (Write very short answers to the following questions.) [10×1=10]
1. When did the population of the world reach 7 billion?
2. How is the Total Fertility Rate calculated? Write the formula.
3. Write any one main criteria of quality of life.
4. At what altitude is the snow line located in the western Nepal.
5. Write any one measure to protect the soil erosion of mountain region of Nepal.
6. To which group does cordycep belong?
7. Present any one method to preserve the mountain herbal plant
8. Write any two bases of classifying industry.
9. What is liver problem caused by alcoholism?
10. What is called the department where treatment to the critical patient is made in hospital?
Write short answer to any thirteen of the following questions. [13X5=65]
11. What are the causes of low population density in mountain region of Nepal? Mention any five.
12. State any five biological factors that affect fertility rate.
13. The mid-year population of Nepal according to 2068 census is 2,64,94504 and population of female is 1,36,45,463. Calculate the sex ratio.
14. Nutritious and balanced diet is essential for a family for quality of life. Give reasons.
15. Write the effects of human activities on biological aspect of terai region along with the mitigating measures.
16. Illustrate the adverse effects of human activities on ecosystem of hilly region.
17. Write down the names of any two rare plants and animals of Nepal. Write any five effective measures to conserve them.
18. Prepare a set of plans for the biodiversity conservation in Nepal.
19. Write down any five effects of industrial development work on environment.
20. “Population control can help in sustainable development.” Justify this statement
21. What type of diseases are called non-communicable diseases? State the preventive measures of non-communicable diseases.
22. Why do people use tobacco and alcohol? Write any four reasons of using it and write any six measures to get rid from them.
23. Alcohol is being used openly in our community. Mention any five alternative measures to control it.
24. “Lifestyle of Nepali people is the major health problem of Nepal.” Justify this statement.
25. Write down any five differences between Primary Health Centre and Hospital.
Check Question Paper Of Compulsory Health Population & Environment Education (RE-133-SP) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Compulsory HPE 2073 Question Paper (RE-133'SP')