Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
COMPULSORY HEALTH,POPULATION & ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION
(अनिवार्य स्वास्थ्य, जनसंख्या तथा वातावरण शिक्षा)
Time: 2:15 hrs
Full Marks: 75
(दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।)
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
| Download-File Size: 61.7 kb | Question Paper Of Compulsory Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-PU) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-PU) | SEE | 2073/2017
तलका प्रश्नहरुको अति छोटो उत्तर दिनुहोस्। (Write very short answers to the following questions.) [10×1=10]
1. Which census method is used in Nepal?
2. How is the Net Migration Rate calculated? Write the formula.
3. What is the measurement of Human Development index (HDI)?
4. What is the average breadth of terai region of Nepal?
5. Write any one importance of sustainable development.
6. What is the chemical element of himalayan yew that is used to cure cancer?
7. How does one-horned Rhinoceros disappear rapidly?
8. What is the capital required to run medium scale industries?
9. Which hormone is secreted by pancreas?
10. Who is responsible to solve the community health problem?
Write short answer to any thirteen of the following questions. [13X5=65]
11. What are the sources of population data? Write the primary sources of data in short. [1+4=5]
12. How does the family size affect the brith? Write your opinion. 
13. If a city of Nepal, population growth rate and rate of natural growth rate were 2.7% and 2.5% respectively, find out the net migration rate. 
14. It is necessary to maintain small family size for improvement of quality of life. 
15. Compare socio-economic environment between mountain and terai region of Nepal. 
16. Give short description of effects on the terai region eco-system from the human activities and development work. 
17. “Local level efforts are necessary in biodiversity conservation.” Justify this statement with reasons. 
18. Differentiate between in-situ and ex-situ conservation. 
19. Write any five effects of unmanaged urbanization. 
20. Why do we give priority to the sustainable development while doing development work? Justify it with two examples. 
21. Write any five causes of non-communicable diseases. 
22. Mention any five measures to preserve nutrients in food. 
23. Write any four causes of alcoholism and explain any three long term effects briefly. [2+3=5]
24. What is community health? Explain its contribution in Nepalese community. 
25. Explain the roles played by Nepal Heart Foundation in the back drop of rapid growth in heart diseases in Nepal. 
Check Question Paper Of Compulsory Health Population & Environment Education (RE-133-PU) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Compulsory HPE 2073 Question Paper (RE-133'PU')