Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
COMPULSORY HEALTH,POPULATION & ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION
(अनिवार्य स्वास्थ्य, जनसंख्या तथा वातावरण शिक्षा)
Time: 2:15 hrs
Full Marks: 75
(दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।)
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
| Download-File Size: 61.6 kb | Question Paper Of Compulsory Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MA) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MA) | SEE | 2073/2017
तलका प्रश्नहरुको अति छोटो उत्तर दिनुहोस्। (Write very short answers to the following questions.) [10×1=10]
1. When was the first scientific census held in Nepal? Write in B.S.
2. What is the formula to calculate infant mortality rate?
3. Write any one advantage of quality of life.
4. Which aspect of ecosystem is represented by animals and pants?
5. What is the main occupation of the people of mountain region?
6. How does the improvement of breed help in bio-diversity?
7. How are rare plants preserved ? Write any one method.
8. What is acid rain?
9. Write the meaning of dehydration.
10. What is the meaning of indoor service of hospital?
Write short answer to any thirteen of the following questions.
11. What is population? Explain population size of Nepal in brief? [1+4=5]
12. How do heridity and sense of competition affect birth? 
13. The mid-year population of a town is 25,455. If 590 people came from the village and 468 left the town, what will be the Gross and Net Migration Rate? 
14. What is quality of life? How does gender equality help to achieve quality of life. [2+3=5]
15. Explain five effects of increasing human activities in mountain region. 
16. How is socio-economic aspect interrelated to ecosystem of Himalayan region. 
17. What is biodiversity? Write its importance with three points. [2+3=5]
18. One horned Rhinoceros is a rare animal of Nepal. How can we conserve it? Write any five conservation measures. 
19. Classify the infrastructure of development and explain any of them in brief. [2+3=5]
20. What is the contribution of developing human resources in sustainable development? Explain it. 
21. Introduce asthma with its symptoms. 
22. What type of food is called balanced diet? Write the food groups of balanced diet with examples. 
23. Explain the five effects of alcohol on human body. 
24. Describe the roles that can be played by family to solve the existing health problem of Nepal. 
25. What is Hospital? Differentiate between indoor service and outdoor service. 
Check Question Paper Of Compulsory Health Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MA) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Compulsory HPE 2073 Question Paper (RE-133'MA')