Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
OPTIONAL I CIVICS ‘Subjective'(ऐच्छिक प्रथम नागरिकशास्त्र)
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
Full Marks: 75
| Download-File Size: 61.3 kb | Question Paper Of Civics Subjective Optional I (RE-642’S’) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Civics Subjective Optional I (RE-642’S’) | SEE | 2073/2017
दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।
विषयगत प्रश्नहरु (Subjective Questions)
समूह ‘ख’ (Group-‘B’)
Write long answers to any Two of the following questions. [2X15=30]
1. Describe any five development activities of VDC and how can you contribute to these developmental works? Write down. [7.5+7.5=15]
2. “Girls trafficking is main problem in SAARC countries.” What role should be played by SAARC to solve these problems? Write down any five points and describe them. 
3. Mention the functions of Security Council. 
समूह ‘ग’ (Group-‘B’)
Write short answers to any Nine of the following questions. [9X5=45]
4. Mention the characteristics of sovereignty.
5. Distinguish between liberty and equality.
6. You have the freedom to dump garbage in front of your house. But can you do this? If you cannot; what makes you stop from doing so? Clarify.
7. Why is religion considered source of law?
8. Differentiate between National and International Law.
9. Show the following data in a pie-chart.
Numbers of votes secured by the candidates in Election.
10. Write any five mediums of forming public opinion.
11. What are the terms of condition in public opinion?
12. Write the judicial rights of VDC.
13. Mention any five bases of foreign policy.
14. Mention the importance of foreign policy with five points.
15. Mention the functions of SAARC Council of Minister.
16. What are the objectives of the UNO? Write down.
Check Question Paper Of Civics Subjective Optional I (RE-642’S’) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Civics Subjective Optional I SEE Question Paper 2073 (RE-642'S')