Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
OPTIONAL II AGRICULTURE (ऐच्छिक द्वितीय कृषि शिक्षा)
Time: 2 hrs 15 minutes
Full Marks: 75
| Download-File Size: 43.9 kb | Question Paper Of Optional II Agriculture (RE-302) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Optional II Agriculture (RE-302) | SEE | 2073/2017
Give very short answer to the following questions. [5×1=5]
1. What do you call the system of farming wheat, mustard, gram and pea are planted in the same field at the same time?
2. What type of seed is sold and distributed only to the farmers for cultivation in their field.
3. Mention any one fungicide for controlling the Late Blight of Potato.
4. Which types of tea varieties are grown in Nepal? Write the name of tea varieties.
5. Write the name of any two chemicals for seed treatment.
Give short answer to the following questions. [10×5=50]
6. Why should more acrayes of land be covered under the intensive cropping system in Nepal? Give reasons.
7. Prepare the three years cropping scheme model for 20 ropanies of irrigated land of terai region.
8. Why do the farmers need the good and healthy seed? Explain it.
9. What measures are adopted if you are planning to establish an animal husbandry farm in your village? Describe.
10. Mention the importance of pulse crops in five points.
11. How can farmers control the weeds in their crop field?
12. “Commercial vegetable farming uplifts the economic condition of the farmers.” Justify this statement.
13. (Write short notes on):
a. Integrated Pest Management
b. Biological control of insects
14. Why is our agricultural production decreasing? Give reasons.
15. Explain the role of agricultural research and agri-extension for the development of agriculture in the country.
Give long answer of any two from the following questions. (Question No. 16 is compulsory.) [2×10=20]
16. Write about the mustard cultivation on the basis of the following points. [5×2=10]
a. (Soil and climate)
b. (Land preparation)
c. (Method of seeding, time and seed rate)
d. (Improved varieties)
e. (Harvesting and production)
17. Explain the importance of poultry farming in Nepal. Mention the selection of appropriate place for poultry farming. 
18. “Terai region of Nepal is suitable place for integrated fishery.” Justify this statement. 
Check Question Paper Of Optional II Agriculture (RE-302) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Agriculture Optional II Question Paper 2073 (RE-302)