Institute of Science and Technology
Bachelor Level/ First Year/ First Semester/ Science
Computer Science and Information Technology (CSc. 101)
(Introduction to Information Technology)
Full Marks: 60
Pass Marks: 24
Time: 3 hours
| Download – File Size: 281 kb | Introduction to Information Technology Exam Paper 2066 | CSIT | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Introduction to Information Technology Exam Paper 2066 (CSc. 101) | CSIT | TU
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
All questions carry equal marks.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt any two questions: (2 × 10=20)
1. Explain the CPU and its working principle.
2. Explain how a distributed data processing system works.
3. Explain the network topology. What are the different types of network topologies?
Short Questions: (8 × 5=40)
Attempt any eight questions:
4. What are the different kinds of output devices?
5. What is an application software?
6. What is the advantage of graphical user interface (GUI)?
7. What do you mean by multitasking?
8. Differentiate between Compilers and Interpreters.
9. What do you mean by HTTP and how does it works?
10. What are the components of a data ware house?
11. Explain the different types of computer network.
12. Describe the communication processor.
13. What are the major disadvantages of distributed data processing?