Institute of Science and Technology
Bachelor Level/ First Year/ First Semester/ Science
Computer Science and Information Technology (CSc. 101)
(Introduction to Information Technology)
Full Marks: 60
Pass Marks: 24
Time: 3 hours
| Download – File Size: 316 kb | Introduction to Information Technology Exam Paper 2065 | CSIT | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Introduction to Information Technology Exam Paper 2065 (CSc. 101) | CSIT | TU
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
All questions carry equal marks.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt any two questions: (2 × 10=20)
1. Explain the major functions of a digital computers.
2. Explain the first, second and third normal form and compare it.
3. What do you mean by Intranet? Explain the advantage and disadvantage of Intranet.
Short Questions: (8 × 5=40)
Attempt any eight questions:
4. What do you mean by the speed of a computer?
5. What do you mean by super computer?
6. What is an auxiliary storage device?
7. What are the different types of software?
8. What do you mean by multitasking?
9. Differentiate between high level language and low level language.
10. What are the advantages of using database?
11. What are the different types of network architecture?
12. How can you define the addresses on the Internet?
13. What are the components of a data ware house?