Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
DAIRY AND DAIRY PRODUCTS
Time: 1 hr 15 minutes
Full Marks: 40
| Download-File Size: 24.4 kb | Question Paper Of Dairy And Dairy Products (RE-ANS401) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Dairy And Dairy Products (RE-ANS401) | SEE | 2073/2017
दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
Attempt any four questions [4×1=4]
1. Define dairy.
2. Write the methods of milking.
3. Define sterilized milk.
4. Write the full-form of COB test.
5. Write the principle of cream separation of milk.
6. Write the full-form of CMP.
7. Name the enzyme used for cheese making.
Attempt any eight questions [8×2=16]
8. Write any two importance of milk.
9. Write the full form of DDC and NDDB ?
10. Write two functions of oxytocin hormone.
11. Write any two factors that affect milk composition.
12. Write briefly about clean milk production.
13. Differentiate between HTST and LTLT with two points.
14. Enlist any four products prepared from milk.
15. Why is MBR test performed in milk.
16. Write the uses of lactometer and thermometer.
17. Write the payment system of milk based on volume.
18. Write any two objectives of standardization of milk.
19. What are the factors to be considered in clean milk production.
20. Describe the method of ghee making in brief.
21. Write the materials required for khoa making.
Attempt any four questions [4×5=20]
22. Write the process of milk syntnesis.
23. Describe the composition of milk.
24. Write the principle and procedure of fat test of milk.
25. How is milk transported in Nepal ? Explain.
26. What is homogenization of milk ? describe.
27. Define Pasteurization. Describe the method of Continuous Pasteurization.
28. Describe the method of “Paneer making”.
Check Question Paper Of Dairy And Dairy Products (RE-ANS401) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Dairy And Dairy Products Question Paper 2073 (RE-ANS401)