Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2072 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2072 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2072 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. Define curriculum is your own words.
2. List three natures of curriculum and explain any one of them.
Differentiate between curriculum and syllabus.
3. What is learning theory? How it can influence on curriculum? Explain.
What is Rubric? suggest for designing a rubrics.
4. Identify the elements of curriculum. Explain any of them.
What does learning experience mean? Explain the selection criteria of learning experience.
5. What is new taxonomy of educational objectives? Explain briefly the hierarchical approaches of thought.
6. Differentiate subject centered and learner centered curriculum design.
7. Compute median form following set of data and also interpret it.
8. Discuss the need, importance and limitation of local curriculum in the contest of Nepal.
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. State and explain the concept of validity and its various type.
Discuss the three difference methods of estimating reliability with your own data.
2. Describe the characteristics, strength and limitation of core curriculum.