Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2071 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2071 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2071 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. Write the meaning of curriculum and also explain the importance of curriculum in technology learning process.
2. List the curriculum development process and explain one of them.
3. Explain the growth and development as the source of curriculum goals.
“Sociological bases are the sources of curricular goal.” Explain.
4. List the policies and practices of local curriculum in Nepal.
5. Explain the retrieval and recalling level of domain of information
List the level of thought and explain with example one of them.
6. What is objective? What are the characteristics of behavioral objectives?
7. Explain the meaning and importance of standard deviation.
8. Discuss the importance of evaluation in teaching learning process.
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. Explain the concept of reliability and suggest the ways of estimating reliability of a test.
2. What are the sources of influences on curriculum development? Mention in brief.
What is learner centered curriculum? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Explain.