Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2070 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2070 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2070 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. Justify the etymological meaning of curriculum in brief.
2. List the characteristics of curriculum and explain one of them.
3. Discuss the impact of Gestalt theory on curriculum.
“Knowledge explosion is one of the influencing factors in curriculum development.” Discuss this statement.
4. Give three examples of recognizing and recalling category of retrieval level of information domain.
State the meaning of mental procedure domain and give two examples of objectives under this domain.
5. Write the criteria of selection of content in curriculum development.
6. What are the characteristics of core curriculum?
7. Explain Kudar Richardsen methods of estimating reliability.
What are the factors that affect reliability?
8. Write the advantages of Rubrics.
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. Explain the main issues and challenges raise by National Curriculum Frame work 2063.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of subject- centered curriculum.
2. Calculate standard deviation from following data: