Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2069 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2069 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2069 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. Explain meaning and importance of curriculum in teaching learning process.
2. Explain the impact of behaviorism in curriculum development.
Discuss the schools as source of change in curriculum.
3. List the elements of curriculum and explain one of them.
4. What are the criteria of selecting content? Describe
State the principles for determining objectives.
5. What are the rationales for national curriculum framework?
6. What is achievement test? Describe the types of subjective test items with example.
7. State the meaning of measurement test, assessment and evaluation.
8. Compute the mean of following set of data and interpret it
A question is answered correctly by 80 out of 100 students calculate the difficulty level and interpret that result.
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. What is evaluation? What are the strengths and weaknesses of school level evaluation system in Nepal? Explain.
2. Explain the needs and process of constructing local curriculum.
What is core curriculum? What are advantages and disadvantages of it? Explain.