Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2068 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2068 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2068 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. There are various characterization of curriculum. Which characterization do you prefer and why?
2. Elucidate how knowledge influences curriculum developments explain your answer in Nepalese context.
Describe the impact of behaviorist theory on curriculum.
3. What is educational objective? Prepare three examples of behavioral objectives in your area of interest.
4. Nepal government is on the way to implement the National Curriculum Framework in school education. What issue might come cross the way in implementing it?
Do you think local curriculum is necessary in Nepalese context? Give reasons for your answer.
5. Prepare a specification chart for developing test item in way unit you are interested.
6. Suppose you are going to administer a test. What necessary condition will you try to maintain for smooth administration of the test?
7. Suppose a test item is correctly responded by 9 out of 10 higher group and 2 out of 10 lower group. Calculate index of difficulty and index discriminating power of that item.
8. What is performance based evaluation? State its advantages.
What is portfolio? What are the purposes of portfolio in evaluation?
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. State the meaning of learning experiences. Explain the criteria of selecting and organizing learning experience?
2. State the meaning of reliability. Explain test retest reliability and parallel form reliability with suitable examples.
Compute the median and standard deviation form given data: