Tribhuvan University (TU) | Old Question Paper
B.Ed Second Year
Subject: Curriculum & Evaluation | Level: Bachelor
Year: 2067 | B.Ed Second Year
Full Marks: 80
Time: 2 hrs 30 minutes
| Download-File Size: N/A | Question Paper Of Curriculum and Evaluation | 2067 | B.Ed. 2nd Year | TU
| DOWNLOAD PDF | TU B.Ed. 2nd Year Curriculum and Evaluation Question Paper 2067 [Will be available Soon!!!]
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Group ‘A’ [8×7=56]
1. Differentiate curriculum and syllabus.
2. “Growth and development decide the graded structure of curriculum.” Justify.
Justify knowledge as the source of influence and curriculum.
3. Present the levels of thought in new taxonomy of education.
4. State the policies and practices of local curriculum in Nepal.
5. Describe the curriculum development process for the school education in Nepal.
6. Present the different classification of test.
Point out the strength and weaknesses of an objective test.
7. Find the mean of following data:
Explain the concept and types of scoring rubrics.
8. Explain the concept of portfolio with its strength and limitation.
Group “B” [2×12=24]
1. Explain the concept of reliability and suggest the ways for estimating reliability of a test.
2. Describe the concept of National Curriculum Framework (NCF) and present the design of curriculum as mentioned in NCF.
Depict the existing evaluation system in the school of Nepal. (form Grade 1 to 10)