Symbol No. …
SEE 2073 (2017)
COMPULSORY HEALTH,POPULATION & ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION
(अनिवार्य स्वास्थ्य, जनसंख्या तथा वातावरण शिक्षा)
Time: 2:15 hrs
Full Marks: 75
(दिइएका निर्देशनका आधारमा आफ्नै शैलीमा सिर्जनात्मक उत्तर दिनुहोस्।)
Candidates are required to give their answer according to the given instructions.
| Download-File Size: 62.2 kb | Question Paper Of Compulsory Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MP) | 2073/2017 | SEE
| DOWNLOAD PDF | of Question Paper | Health, Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MP) | SEE | 2073/2017
तलका प्रश्नहरुको अति छोटो उत्तर दिनुहोस्। (Write very short answers to the following questions.) [10×1=10]
Write very short answers to the following questions.
Which is the artificial factor of population change?
How is the infant Mortality Rate calculated? Write the formula.
Write any one cause of low quality of life.
Write down any two major plants which are found in mountain region.
Write any one reason of environment conservation.
What is the average height of an Asiatic Elephant?
Write any two protected birds which are found in Nepal.
Which industry is also known as the organized industry?
What is the bad effect in the body caused by less or more consumption of food than necessity?
With which disease is the DOTS related?
Write short answer to any thirteen of the following questions. [13X5=65]
11. Why is sample survery method effective in collecting of population data? 
12. What are the socio-cultural factors affecting birth? Describe any two factors. 
13. There is 2,64,94,504 population in Nepal according to the census 2068 B.S. and population growth rate is 1.35%. How does it take to be double? 
14. “There is high possibility of quality of life in a family with educated females”. Justify the statement. 
15. Explain on natural aspects of the ecosystem. 
16. Explain in short about the environmental pollution seen in Terai region due to urbanization. 
17. (Write short notes on): [2.5+2.5=5] a. (Bengal Tiger) b. (Panch Aule)
18. How does biodiversity help in promoting tourism development? Explain. 
19. What is infrastructure of development? Describe its types in brief. [2+3=5]
20. Write the types of industry on the basis of investment. Write the importance of industrial development with three points. [2+3=5]
21. How is the Hepatitis ‘B’ transmitted? Write down its four symptoms. [1+4=5]
22. What is nutrition? How many classifications are made according to its chemical composition? Write. [2+3=5]
23. How can be the young generation be protected from the addiction to tobacco and tobacco related products? Write. 
24. Why is poverty taken as a major health problem of Nepal? Explain. 
25. Write any five health related work policies as stated in three year interim plan (2064-2067) of Nepal. 
Check Question Paper Of Compulsory Health Population & Environment Education (RE-133-MP) | Secondary Education Examination [SEE] | 2073/2017.Compulsory HPE 2073 Question Paper (RE-133'MP')